The 16th meeting of the PPHSN Coordinating Body (CB) took place in Auckland, on 22 March 2010, the day before the “Meeting for Pacific IHR Focal Points and PPHSN-EpiNet Representatives on Syndormic Surveillance” co-organised by WHO and SPC.
- Minutes, including agenda & list of participants (pdf, 75 KB)
- Annex 3: Presentation by Dr Narendra Singh, SPC: Field epidemiology Capacity Building in the Pacific by utilising Pacific experience DDM-FETP A model Training for PICTs (pdf, 1.8 MB)
- Annex 4: Presentation by Dr Seini Kupu, SPC: Pacific Regional Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Project (PRIPPP) (pdf, 104 KB)
- Annex 5: Presentation by Dr Ann-Claire Gourinat, IPNC: Institut Pasteur de Nouvelle-Calédonie – Missions, Assistance and Services offered to PICTs (pdf, 599 KB)
- Annex 6: Presentation by Dr Virginia Hope, ESR: Services provided by ESR (pdf, 98 KB)